Friday, July 3, 2009

Aun no podemos subir las fotos ... :(

Algunos de nuestros seguidores estan muy ansiosos por fotos, pero en este tarro de basura que usamos para acceder a internet no es posible. De hecho hemos tomados cientos y cientos de ellas e incluso videos, pero vamos a tratar de actualizar nuestros posts anteriores con fotos apenas podamos.

1 comment:

  1. Krissia and Ruben, It is OK about the pictures. You are doing a wonderful job sharing your trip...even with the "trash can" internet. (That comment made us laugh!)I am so happy you like my card creation. The little mouse couple in their wedding clothes just seemed to fit the situation. Every church has a Mouse family for good luck and so I wanted you to have a little mouse couple on your card. : ) Did you notice the picture of me as a follower? I know I misspelled it and said flower...but that is OK. I am learning how to do this just for you so I can be a part of your world. Love, Mami Martha

    ReplyDelete